Tempe Dental Care has been the leading provider of state-of-the-art, leading edge painless dentistry techniques. We are proud to announce the availability of laser dentistry to create a beautiful, healthy smile for everyone.
As the top Arizona dental office for gentle, pain-free dentistry, you can now get the best in comfort, precision, and results with a fast, virtually pain-free, and quiet laser dentistry session.
What Does Arizona Laser Dentistry Do For You?
Laser dentistry at Tempe Dental Care allows your dentist to make your visit more comfortable, use less anesthesia, and afterward, provides for reduced bleeding and shorter and more comfortable healing. All patients, regardless of age, can benefit from laser dentistry by an experienced, trained dentist in Arizona.
What Can Arizona Laser Dentistry Treat?
Arizona Laser dentistry can treat a vast array of conditions. Below are some of the basic conditions laser dentistry can effectively treat. Be sure to discuss your health, concerns, and condition thoroughly with your dentist to see if laser dentistry in Arizona is beneficial for you.
- Reduce the discomfort of canker and cold sores
- Expose partially erupted wisdom teeth
- Manage gum tissue during impressions for crowns or other procedures
- Remove overgrown tissues caused by certain medications
- Perform biopsy procedures
- Remove inflamed gum tissues and aid in the treatment of gum disease
- Remove or reshape gum tissues
- Help treat infections in root canals
- Fix gummy smiles
- Fix frenula muscle attachment (fixes restricted or tight frenulum or limited tongue movement)
- Suture-free removal of soft tissue folds often caused by ill-fitting dentures
What are the Benefits for Laser Dentistry?
There are many benefits for laser dentistry in Arizona. Tempe Dental Care, Arizona’s leading provider of gentle dentistry, provides Arizona laser dentistry as another option for pain-free, gentle dentistry with fast recovery time. Some other benefits are:
- Less anesthesia: at Tempe Dental Care, we are well-known for our gentle dentistry and offer all of our patients sedation dentistry. With laser dentistry, however, less anesthesia is needed and oftentimes can be fully eliminated.
- Less bleeding: laser dentistry reduces the amount of bleeding and can almost eliminate the need for sutures.
- Shorter and more comfortable healing: the laser reduces the healing time, minimizes swelling and post-op discomfort and pain since the pinpoint accuracy provides minimal trauma to the surrounding tissue.
Is Laser Dentistry Safe and Effective?
Lasers have been safely used throughout the medical and dental fields for decades to provide precise, minimally invasive procedures for the best results with the shortest recovery time needed.
Laser dentistry minimizes the contact with healthy tissue and conserves more tooth structure than other dental procedures, which makes it far more effective than conventional dental procedures.
Who Can Receive Laser Dentistry?
Arizona laser dentistry is available and highly beneficial for all of our patients but can highly benefit children because it reduces the need for anesthesia and the time needed sitting in the dental chair. High risk patients and seniors can also benefit from laser dentistry because we can better control bleeding and post-procedure infections.
If you are interested in learning more about Arizona laser dentistry, contact the laser dentists at Tempe Dental Care. Call (480) 730-5000 to schedule a consultation or to make an appointment.